- Norway’s largest and most popular ski resort.
- Everything in one place, no need for a car to get from one place to another. Almost all accommodation is ski in – ski out.
- Great snow conditions with the inland climate. Normal season is November – April.
- High standard on both ski runs and accommodation.
- Two exciting children’s areas, several warming huts and excellent service facilities make life easy for families with children of all ages.
- Four snow parks.
- Two high standard resort hotels ski in – ski out.
- 160 km from Oslo Airport Gardermoen.
4 GREAT SEASONS
Trysil has a typical mountain climate that varies with the seasons. In the summer Trysil offer lots of hiking possibilities and mountain biking/lots of cycle paths.
Trysil offers 68 slopes and totally 75 km of skiing, 30 lifts. Easy and demanding ski slopes are located next to each other, so the whole family can take the lift to the top and choose different slopes to ski back down again. You’ll never be short of choice in Trysil.
With four snow parks, Trysil can offer a park for everyone. Green parks for the youngest skiers or beginners, blue park and the park with both red and black line.
Trysil has a lot of weekly acitivities in the skiing area, many of them with the mascot Valle, especially for the kids. In addition you can join the events or other activities such as dog sledging, sleigh rides, bowling, adventure pool and SPA.
Trysil offers app 500 km of cross country tracks. 100 km is in and around Trysilfjellet, in varied terrain.