- Great nature with hiking and activities all throughout the year
- 900 m altitude with splendid view to the Jotunheimen National Park
- Great snow conditions: Beitostølen is located 900 meter above sea level, we usually have snow from 10th November until 1st May.
- One ski pass for two ski areas: The ski lifts are located in the village center and our slopes are great for children, beginners and families. Our other ski area – the alpine center – offers more challenging slopes.
- Idyllic mountain village with high quality accommodation and “everything” within walking distance.
- 45 minutes from airport.
4 great seasons
Beitostolen has a typical Norwegian mountain climate that varies with the seasons. Beitostølen’s goal is to be Norway’s best year-round resort with captivating activities for the whole family during all 4 seasons.
320 km cross country ski trails, snow park, lifts, family-friendly slopes, a large variety family-friendly activities, challenging slopes await you. Here you do not need a car. In the mountain village of Beitostolen you have walking distance to everything; walking distance to the slopes, trails, dining experiences, cultural activities, entertainment and anything else adults and children dream of.
Slopes for everyone
We are known for our family friendly slopes, but you find challenging slopes in Raudalen right across the valley. Two of the ski slopes are lit, and some evening the keenest skiers run long after the sun has set.
Welcome to our fiendly, laid-back atmosphere.